Share/Save/Bookmark

Jan 27, 2009

Top communication executives also misunderstand risks of online messages

On Internet there is not "inocent" business messages. But it is incredible how proffesionals espcialized on corporative communications make big mistakes as a rookie.

This is the James Andrews's story, a vice president at Ketchum, PR agency in Atlanta.

Andrews flew to Memphis to visit FedEx, one of the agency’s biggest clients, to talk with the corporate communications team about social media.

Upon landing in Memphis, Andrews posted this message on Twitter: "True confession but I’m in one of those towns where I scratch my head and say, ‘I would die if I had to live here."

Do you want to know what FedEx people did after finding the Andrews's post? Read here...

No comments:

Post a Comment